fbpx
No matter how expensive and technologically advanced is the mattress you choose …. Often the mattress padding materials are very hot once in contact with the body. A classic mattress topper, even in cotton, does not solve the problem.
it is completely
air breathable
it shields
from dust-mites and bacteria
Machine
washable

Comfort has no age ...

No matter how expensive and technologically advanced is the mattress you choose …. Often the mattress padding materials are very hot once in contact with the body resulting uncomfortable. A classic mattress topper, even in cotton, does not solve the problem.

The AirCuddle 3D mattress covers, on the contrary, guarantee a constant air flow and offer the most effective solution! Fresh air penetrates through the three-dimensional mesh, removes heat and moisture and gives immediate relief.
This simple dynamic principle generates a continuous and steady air flow ensuring a comfortable rest.
In a totally natural way AirCuddle can help to keep excessive sweating under control.

AirCuddle is ideal in every season of the year!

In summer it helps to keep the body cool and dry thanks to the air that circulates freely through the three-dimensional structure.
In winter it quickly reaches the ideal temperature because the surface of the bed to be heated is only 10% being the remaining 90% pure air!

Minimum 6 characters